SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Monday, May 21, 2012

New Tim Holts Distress Inks Pens

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing with the new Tim Holtz Distress Inks, just love them.  Above is coloured in on copic paper with outline stickers.  I used the brush tip for colouring the base.  Sometimes I have used more than one colour to give it depth.  Then I used the fine pen tip to create depth with fine lines.  These are now available in the shop or online for $5.00.  There are 36 colours and one white pens (finally a white pen).  I will make these up into cards, but I thought I would show you the raw product first.
The first image I applied the distress pens directly onto the stamp then stamped the image. The second image as there was still coloured left on the stamp and I sprayed with water and then stamped the image which gave the washed out water colour look.  You can continue stamping until there is no more colour left on the stamp.  I will also make these up into cards later.

As you can see I have used the pens in two totally different techniques.  There at still more ways I can use these pens and I will show you later.  Just ran out of time this weekend.

Products Used
Card - Copic
Pens - Tim Holts Ditress Ink Pens
Accessories - Outline stickers

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment