SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow what a month August has been. I have been away for two workshop weekends. One I did some teaching at and the other for fun. Also my mother-in-law had her 80th birthday party with over 70 guests. Recently two scrapbook shops have closed in our area which is sad for both the customers and the retailers. I cherish all my loyal customers and really appreciated you all, because without you all we wouldn't have our shop. A big thanks to all.

The countdown is happening. It's only four weeks until I'm a grandmother again.

No comments:

Post a Comment