SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Paint Dabbers Backgrounds



I created these three backgrounds using Adirondack Acrylic Pain Dabbers and stencils. The first one I just pounced the sponge onto the page. The second and third backgrounds I removed paint from container and used my stencil I made on by Cricut die cutting machine. I sponged the whole card using one colour then I used my negative stencil over the top and sponged a darker colour, then I used the postivie stencil and sponged over a darker colour again. I really enjoyed experiment with these backgrounds

No comments:

Post a Comment