SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christams Poinsettias Cards





Materials Used
Kanban Glittered Poinsettias PCT292
Silver Craft Creations 750xmas stickers & Starform 1082 lines
Scrappyart metallic silver card
Bazzill Black bling card
Cuttlebug machine and embossing plates
Vandoros ribbon

I love this time of year and all the new christmas products are now arriving in the shop and I got so excited when I received all the new diecut paper toles card toppers. I really enjoy combining a number of techniques to create my cards. This is a time when your cuttlebug machine really earns it keep. As you can see from the numerous cards I have created recently. I hope you enjoy my cards.

Happy crafting
Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment